📖Cedarhurst Book Club
Join the group at Cedarhurst at 12 noon and participate in the informal discussion on the current book led by moderator Rusty Freeman, Cedarhurst Director of Visual Arts. The Cedarhurst Book Club is open to the public, free admission, and held at various venues on the Cedarhurst Campus.
The 2023 Book Club Book Mark (identifying the six books for the calendar year) is available at Cedarhurst, mailed to Cedarhurst members, and made available at local libraries and book stores.
Select the John R and Eleanor R Mitchell Foundation when using the Amazon Smile links below to allow a portion of the purchase price to support Cedarhurst programming.
- January 4th – The Improbability of Love: A Novel by Hannah Rothschild
- March 1st – Bootlegger by Brian L. Alvis | Photography by Robbie Edwards
- May 3rd – The Passenger by Cormac McCarthy
- July 5th – The Man Who Was Thursday: A Nightmare by G. K. Chesterton
- September 6th – If on a Winter’s Night a Traveler by Italo Calvino
- November 1st – 1000 Years of Joys and Sorrows: A Memoir by Ai Weiwei
Family Learning Program Sponsors: | Dr. Dave and Vivian Deloso