The Cedarhurst Book Club is FREE and open to the public. Join the group and participate in the discussion about the current book beginning at 12 noon at the Mitchell House at Cedarhurst for an informal discussion led by moderator Rusty Freeman, Cedarhurst Director of Visual Arts. Check our events page on Facebook for details. At the first opportunity, we will invite members to meet at Cedarhurst. A book mark identifying the six books for the calendar year is made available at Cedarhurst, mailed to Cedarhurst members, and made available at local libraries and book stores.
Book Club titles are available for purchase from various sites online and may be available for loan through C.E. Brehm Memorial Public Library.
Select the John R and Eleanor R Mitchell Foundation when using the Amazon Smile links below to allow a portion of the purchase price to support Cedarhurst programming.
- January 5th – Peter Bogdanovich’s Movie of the Week: 52 Classic Films for One Full Year
- March 2nd – Fierce Poise: Helen Frankenthaler and the 1950’s New York
- May 4th – Paris Hours
- July 6th – Graceland, At Last: Notes on Hope and Heartache From the American South
- September 7th – Second Place: A Novel
- November 2nd – Bewilderment: A Novel