The Cedarhurst Book Club is FREE and open to the public. Join the group and participate in the discussion about the current book beginning at 12 noon online via Zoom for an informal discussion led by moderator Rusty Freeman, Cedarhurst Director of Visual Arts. Check our events page on Facebook for details. At the first opportunity, we will invite members to meet at Cedarhurst. A book mark identifying the six books for the calendar year is made available at Cedarhurst, mailed to Cedarhurst members, and made available at local libraries and book stores.
Book Club titles are available for purchase from various sites online and may be available for loan through C.E. Brehm Memorial Public Library.
Select the John R and Eleanor R Mitchell Foundation when using the Amazon Smile links below to allow a portion of the purchase price to support Cedarhurst programming.
- January 6th – The Rembrandt Affair by Daniel Silva
- March 3rd – Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
- May 5th – Pattern Recognition by William Gibson
- July 7th – Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- September 1st – Chronic City: A Novel by Jonathan Lethem
- November 3rd – The Gift: Creativity and the Artist in the Modern World by Lewis Hyde