To ensure all can participate in this merry new program, Cedarhurst has designated two Family Nights that offer free admission* for children.
CASA organizations throughout southern Illinois will help distribute free ticket vouchers, and special activities will emphasize family entertainment and connection.
DECEMBER 11 ~ and ~ DECEMBER 30
With paid or free* Family Night admission, you can enjoy all The Lights has to offer, plus the following:
- Holiday movie showings in the Performance Hall
- Story time with Mrs. Claus
- Coloring and crafts with Lucky the Star, from Legence Bank
- Family fun in the Beck Family Center – “Winter Wonderland” sponsored by McDonald’s
- Plus games, snacks, and much more!
* Ticketing policy requires a minimum of one adult ticket must be purchased for every four children’s tickets redeemed.
Do you work with a group or know someone who could benefit from free Family Night admission? Contact Hillary Esser | email@example.com