Festival of Trees
- Join us for an elegant evening of holiday wonder ...
- Christmas trees, dinner, drinks, and horse-drawn carriage rides that offer a first look of The Lights at Cedarhurst.
MITCHELL MUSEUM PERFORMANCE HALL
- Cocktails and carriage rides 5:30 pm | Dinner and Auctions 7 pm
- Tickets - $150/person (on sale October 20) | Black tie optional
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 19 AND SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20
- Browse the beautifully decorated Christmas trees during The Lights!
- Admission to The Festival of Trees is included with all general admission tickets between 5 and 9 pm.
- Daytime visitors can view for free from 11 am to 4 pm, and all are welcome to bid for the chance to take home a tree.