Gallery Talk – Why do Collectors Collect?
Join us for a gallery talk with Rusty Freeman, Director of Visual Arts, as we discuss “Why do Collectors Collect?” in reference to the current work on exhibit through May 1, 2022.
• Saturday, April 16 | 12:00 – 1:00 pm
• New Semantics Gallery at Mitchell Museum
• Gallery Sponsor: WSIU Public Broadcasting | Hunt and Donna Bonan
• Exhibit Sponsors: Mark D. and Janet S. Hassakis – Hassakis & Hassakis, P.C. Law Firm | John and Judi Hundley – Sharp-Hundley, P.C.
• Cosponsors: Kevin and Cheryl Settle | Larry Sidwell