THURSDAY NIGHT LIVE 2022!
Between Memorial Day and Labor Day – Cedarhurst stays open late until 8 pm every Thursday. The museum converts the back patio and lawn into a third space, giving the community members a place to gather, network, and enjoy the beautiful southern Illinois summer and scenery. Thursday Night Live is a no-pressure way to engage first time visitors of “non-art folks” to gain appreciation for the arts and learn about the many different programs that we offer year round.
FREE ADMISSION | BRING LAWN CHAIRS/BLANKETS | NO COOLERS
Live Music – Entertainment is a staple of Thursday Night Live, as local and regional musicians are hired to perform each week.
Art Programs & Activities – Museum staff help the committee design and facilitate special art experiences and activities from week to week to encourage visitors to become more involved with the arts i.e. – artist demonstrations, DIY craft nights, art chats, games, pottery firings, community art projects, and more.
Beer & Wine Cash Bar – The museum welcomes annual sponsors to serve as volunteer bartenders and network with attendees.
Food Concessions – Cedarhurst invites local food vendors to set up and sell concessions each week, creating community partnerships that help local businesses and enhance the TNL atmosphere.
• June 2 – Music by Hoot N Holler Band | Complimentary Snacks | Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce “Business After Hours”
• June 9 – Music by Alyssa Moore & Dave Fuller | Food by The Frosty Mug | DIY Art Night: Fan of Cedarhurst
• June 16 – Music by Terri Sullivan | Food by El Rancherito | Drink Special: Margarita!
• June 30 – Music by Pardon My French | Food by Ringside Buffet | Cash Bar
• July 7 – Music by Mr. Hydration & Bongo Pablo | Food by Dominos Pizza | DIY Art Night: Pulled String Art
• July 14 – Music by Scotty Qualk | Food by Agave | Art Demo by Cedarhurst Basketeers | Christmas in July Drink Special: Holly Jolly!
• July 21 – Music by The Clyde Band | Food by Bandana’s Bar-B-Que | DIY Art Night: Leaf Prints
• July 28 – Music by The Presswoods | Food by Ringside Buffet | Art Chat in Permanent Collection | Ladies Night Drink Special: Sangria!
• August 4 – Music by Dylan Mitchell | Food by MJ’s Kingdom Catering | DIY Art Night: Rock Painting
• August 11 – Music by Stash the Keys – Dueling Keyboards | Food by Frosty Mug | Art Demo by Cedarhurst Quilters
• August 18 – Music by Michael Herzing Duo | Food by Elks Lodge #819 | Art Chat with Andy Saftel
• August 25 – Music by Jive | Join the ‘Dog Members’ Pooch Parade! | Food by Jack Russel Fish Company
• September 1 – TNL Summer Finale: Music by RBR Trio | Food by Joe’s Pizza | Drink Special – Razzle Dazzle
All art exhibition galleries are open and free of charge during Thursday Night Live.
Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or authorized adult in the galleries and on the museum grounds.
2022 Sponsors: Crossroads Community Hospital | Tanglewood Apartments
Cosponsored by: Tony and Julie Wielt – State Farm Insurance | Continental Tire the Americas, LLC | Michael and Tami Kroeschen – Edward Jones | Withers Broadcasting Company