DOG MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
With the purchase of a Dog Membership you can help make it possible to keep the Goldman-Kuenz Sculpture Park clean, comfortable, and safe for you and your 4-legged friend(s).
Each membership receives:
- Personalized Dog Member ID cards
- Free admission and discount to pet events*
- Choice of a free branded pet accessory upon enrollment
- Featured on Cedarhurst’s social media at least once a year
- Free subscription to the Cedarhurst Quarterly and pet program mailings
- Discount offer on products/services at participating pet business
*Dog(s) must have a Dog Membership to attend a pet event. Owner must accompany dog(s) at all events. Cedarhurst Membership benefits and Dog Membership benefits are non-transferable.
Pet Member events
We can’t wait to host some fun social events for all of our dog members throughout the year! Stay tuned for more details.
- Easter Egg Hunt (Spring) – Sniff out the treats the Easter Bunny left behind
- Yappy Hour (Spring/Fall) – Dogs and owners enjoy mingling at an outdoor Pup patio setting
- Pooch Parade (August) – Pet members come and strut your stuff at Thursday Night Live!
- Photos with Santa (December) – Show Santa you’re on the nice list
- Book a “Pet Party” (coming soon) – You sure look good for dog years! 😉 Bring the whole pack to celebrate!
$25 Individual Dog Membership – annually
$35 Dog Family* Membership – annually
*2 or more dogs that live at the same address
To ensure that all dog members and their humans have a pawsitively safe and great experience, dogs must be:
- Non-aggressive and sociable with conscious owners
- Free of contagious disease and UTD on shots
- Leashed and picked up after
- Not taken or allowed to enter museum buildings or on the Cedarhurst grounds during the occasional public events that specify “no pets allowed”
Join and make Cedarhurst a frequent destination for you and your furever best friend(s)!