📚First Friday Story Time!
Pre-K kids and their parent or caretaker are invited to join us at 10:00 am on the first Friday of each month for Story Time! Learn about art, nature’s seasons, cultural traditions, colors, and artists through age appropriate books. Check our events page on Facebook for details. Story Time dates are listed below. Click here to watch stories read by our staff!
- January 6 -Pout Pout Fish
- February 3 – Valentine Stories
- March 3 – Pigeon Needs a Bath
- April 7 – Springtime
- May 5 – Animal Tales
- June 2 – Summer Fun
- July 7 – Eric Carle
- August 4 – If you give a Mouse a Cookie
- September 1 – If you find a Leaf
- October 6 – Goodnight Goon: A Petrifying Parody
- November 3 – Thanksgiving in the Woods