THE LIGHTS - FOOD truck VENDORS
CEDARHURST IS SEEKING FOOD TRUCKS!*
- Who: Commercial or non-profit food truck vendors
- What: Cedarhurst is seeking one food truck vendor each weekend during the “The Lights“ to provide food concessions to visitors.
- Where: Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, 2600 Richview Road, Mt. Vernon, IL
- When: Weekends – November 19 through December 31, 2022 | 5 pm to 9 pm on Friday-Saturday-Sunday
- Contact: Heather Owens | firstname.lastname@example.org
FOOD TRUCK REQUIREMENTS:
To serve as the exclusive Food Truck Vendor during one weekend during The Lights, vendors are required to ﬁll out an application (apply online or download pdf), pay a $225 vendor fee (or $150 for the November 19-20 weekend), and sign a contract agreeing to adhere to the following requirements:
- Vendor will set up food truck (with contained/enclosed cooking and serving space) in assigned location and be ready to sell by 5:00 pm on Friday of their assigned weekend.
- Vendor is allowed to be within The Lights route prior to 4:00 pm each day in order to make deliveries get set up, etc., however all vehicles must be moved to the designated parking area by 4:00 pm.
- Vendor will have the food truck open for business during The Lights program hours: from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm on Friday, Saturday, and Sundays.
- Electricity and water are available for vendor use as requested on the application. No buildings, appliances, or equipment of Cedarhurst will be used unless arranged with the director/coordinator prior to The Lights.
- Vendor will receive 4 to 6 free admission wristbands to The Lights (2 per day) in advance. Additional admission wristbands can be purchased in advance at a discounted price. All food truck workers must have an admission wristband for entry each day during program hours OR pay admission price at the gate.
- Vendor will clean up the rented space and dispose of any trash at the end of The Lights each day.
- Vendor will provide a Certiﬁcate of Insurance showing proof of liability insurance coverage naming Cedarhurst Center for the Arts as an additional insured and carrying a minimum of $1,000,000 coverage. The certiﬁcate must be ﬁled with Cedarhurst on or before November 1, 2022.
- Vendor acknowledges there will be no refunds for cancellations.
SPECIAL NOTES: Food truck vendor applicants have the option to rank their desired weekend(s) in the application process. Cedarhurst staff will do their best to accommodate desired weekend requests. Assignments will be prioritized based on when applications are received.